Alloy 400has outstanding resistance to neutral and alkaline salt solutions. This alloy is one of the few metallic materials which can be used in contact with fluorine, hydrofluoric acid, hydrogen fluoride or their derivatives. It has been a standard material for salt plants for many years. 2.4360 has good mechanical properties from sub-zero temperatures up to about 550 °C and is free from chloride induced stress-corrosion cracking.
Alloy 400 / 2.4360 metal powder for 3d metal printing
We are pleased to offer you powder for 3D printing made of 2.4360 (Alloy 400). Send us your inquiry.
|Alloy||Alloy 400 / Monel®|
2.4360 is a single-phase solid-solution nickel-copper alloy with excellent corrosion resistance to a wide range of media. Typical applications include:
- propeller and pump shafts for seawater service
- industrial heat exchangers
- brine heaters and evaporator bodies in seawater desalination plants
- feed-water and steam generator tubing in power plants
- plants for uranium refining and isotope separation in the production of nuclear fuel
- sulphuric and hydrofluoric acid alkylation plants
- splash-zone sheathing in offshore structures
- cladding for crude oil distillation columns
|≤ %||≤ %||≤ %||≤ %|
|%||%||≤ %||≤ %|
|Melting Range||1300 - 1350°C|
|ISO-V notch impact toughness||annealed ≥ 150 J/cm²|
|stress-relieved ≥ 100 J/cm²|
Recommended filler metal for 2.4360:
Material No. 2.4377
Covered electrode: 2.4366
Sheets / Plates mm
1.5 - 20
Precision strip mm
0.2 - 0.5
With short delivery time:
plates or sheets, tubes, flanges, forged or die-cut rings and round blanks, elbows, T-fittings, reductions, screws, nuts or washers according to your request. According to your individual wishes, we are able to cut our material with our plasma- or water jet cutter. Our material is stocked in superformats of 2000x6000mm. Cut to size on request.
ECONOXX.com offers buyers a new and uncomplicated procurement channel, which also includes small quantities and materials in special alloys at favourable conditions.
powered by Hempel